Chromium 7x rebuild from epel7 scoure rpm stuck because of wrong subcommand on CentOS 7.7 altarch (i386)

Issues related to applications and software problems
facan

Chromium 7x rebuild from epel7 scoure rpm stuck because of wrong subcommand on CentOS 7.7 altarch (i386)

Post by facan » 2020/02/13 08:12:37

Hello,

Chromium-7x-el7.src.rpm's cant rebuild on Centos 7 altarch (i386), only 6x series success, because of bad subcommand of building process;

/usr/bin/python2 ../../tools/metrics/histograms/generate_expired_histograms_array.py -nchrome_metrics -ogen -Hchrome/browser/metrics/expired_histograms_array.h -d../../chrome/MAJOR_BRANCH_DATE -m../../chrome/VERSION ../../tools/metrics/histograms/histograms.xml ../../tools/metrics/histograms/enums.xml

this building step above cause ; IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'gen/chrome/browser/metrics/expired_histograms_array.h',
the wrong part of the comannd is -Hchrome/browser/metrics/expired_histograms_array.h , if change it to -H../../chrome/browser/metrics/expired_histograms_array.h , than run this command standalone, it runs without error and the expired_histograms_array.h file is generated to the right place.
So is there any chance could change this command to building process does not get stuck?

Devtoolset-8 and nodejs8/rh-nodejs8 i686 complie also required, these deps are uploaded here https://mega.nz/#F!Kl0VVaQZ!4UpvgnljKpa_7e5JIJu1hw with some other packages...

Thanks (and sorry for my english)