Critical Syntax Error

Issues related to applications and software problems
JoJo

Critical Syntax Error

Post by JoJo » 2014/11/14 17:29:42

I'm getting this syntax error after installing Repo Browser in Zpanel. I'm admittedly a novice to server administration self teaching myself managing my own in home CentOS server. I'm looking for a best path to fix this error either via PHPMyAdmin accessing within the Zpanel or would it be better to actually access MYSQL directly through CentOS v. 6.6?

I know how to access and sign into PHPMyAdmin through Zpanel. I know how to sign into CentOS either by user or root but don't have proper knowledge navigating PHPMyAdmin or directly using MYSQL commands through CentOS whichever path a novice should take as best option fixing this particular syntax error.

Any help greatly appreciated directing me to access the MYSQL syntax so I can properly edit by someones knowledge from this community.

Thank you so much in advance . . .

"Critical Error: [0144] - ZPanel database 'query' error (42000)"

Error message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '_setAccount''' at line 1

Stack trace:

Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '_setAccount''' at line 1' in /etc/zpanel/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:122

#0 /etc/zpanel/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(122): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM x...')
#1 /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/repo_browser/code/controller.ext.php(58): db_driver->query('SELECT * FROM x...')
#2 /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/repo_browser/code/controller.ext.php(275): module_controller::ListModules()
#3 /etc/zpanel/panel/etc/tmp/storage/zpanelx/f2d3d874516da03e854b2815788cab33.cache(428): module_controller::getModuleList()
#4 /etc/zpanel/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(360): include('/etc/zpanel/pan...')
#5 /etc/zpanel/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(387): ui_templateparser::runPHP('...')
#6 /etc/zpanel/panel/inc/init.inc.php(143): ui_templateparser::Generate('etc/styl es/zpan...')
#7 /etc/zpanel/panel/index.php(18): require_once('/etc/zpanel/pan...')
#8 {main}
Last edited by JoJo on 2014/11/14 19:06:21, edited 1 time in total.

gerald_clark

Re: Critical Error: [0144] - ZPanel database 'query' error (

Post by gerald_clark » 2014/11/14 18:03:31

We don't support foreign control panels. You need to ask the zpanel people for help.

JoJo

Re: Critical Error: [0144] - ZPanel database 'query' error (

Post by JoJo » 2014/11/14 18:57:52

Thank You gerald_clark

I appreciate you making me aware and I have tried and tried getting help from the Zpanel community. There is no directed community forum for Zpanel thus far I been lucky enough to find. Any Zpanel help forum website to no avail only redirects me to the Zpanel front page main website. Does anyone else happen to know where any support can be found for Zpanel running on a CentOS v. 6.6 based server?

Would it be a waste to try and get help at MYSQL community? I may just try anyway. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Mustang351cca

Re: Critical Syntax Error

Post by Mustang351cca » 2014/11/20 02:48:12

I know that CentOS doesn't support the ZPanel questions, but I came across this post and figured I would give my help on this topic..

It's quite simple JoJo:
1. Open the file found in "etc/zpanel/panel/etc/zppy/repo.list
2. Delete all the info in the file
3. Run in your terminal "zppy update"
4. Open Repo Browser again and you should be good to go

Again to all, I'm in no way associated with the CentOS team or site, I'm just giving some help from my own experience..