time zone php warning

Issues related to applications and software problems
ayoub

time zone php warning

Post by ayoub » 2020/10/20 14:42:26

Hello, i'm getting en error in centos 7

Code: Select all

Warning: strftime(): Invalid date.timezone value 'US/Central” ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; About php.ini ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; PHP's initialization file, generally called php.ini, is responsible for ; configuring many of the aspects of PHP's behavior. ; PHP attempts to find and load this configuration from a number of locations. ; The following is a summary of its search order: ; 1. SAPI module specific location. ; 2. The PHPRC environment variable. (As of PHP 5.2.0) ; 3. A number of predefined registry keys on Windows (As of PHP 5.2.0) ; 4. Current working directory (except CLI) ; 5. The web server's directory (for SAPI modules), or directory of PHP ; (otherwise in Windows) ; 6. The directory from the --with-config-file-path compile time option, or the ; Windows directory (C:\windows or C:\winnt) ; See the PHP docs for more specific information. ; http://php.net/configuration.file ; The syntax of the file is extremely simple. Whitespace and lines ; beginning with a semicolon are silently ignored (as you probably in /usr/share/centreon/GPL_LIB/Smarty/libs/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 400
can you help on this ?

thanks in advance

BShT

Re: time zone php warning

Post by BShT » 2020/10/20 18:45:51

seems that there is no "US/Central" timezone

look at php documentation

KernelOops

Re: time zone php warning

Post by KernelOops » 2020/10/20 18:48:05

Edit your /etc/php.ini and add the date.timezone setting as described in the warning.
--
I love my computer - all my friends live there.
--

Return to “CentOS 7 - Software Support”