I want to make contribute to centos.org.cn for centos website in China

Having issues using the CentOS WebSite? Then describe your problem(s) here. Please include details of your platform (Linux, Mac, Windows) and browser -- not forgetting the versions of each.
nathanael

I want to make contribute to centos.org.cn for centos websit

Post by nathanael » 2008/08/19 17:16:12

Hi,webmaster! I am sorry that I take this topic here because it is so difficult for me to find the right person who will help me for contribution in China. First of all,I want make some self-introduction.

I am a professional Community and Website COO in China. My name is as registered Nathanael.At present,I have obtained more than 10 years of Administration and Operation for website and community.In 2008, I have been rewarded by Microsoft for Community Influencer Certificate.

Now I am a system and network engineer in Chongqing province ,China. Because I was graduated from English major, I tried my best to help others to learn more.I have found that there are so many centos users in China and most of them need somewhere to find what they want. That's why I make my determination to contact your website and do hope to make contribute for http://www.centos.org.cn

It is so difficult to express all details for my opinion and plan for centos.org.cn in China.I do really hope there will be some staff of your site can contact me.The following information are my contact way.Do really hope to contact you by MSN or other ways.

My MSN: nathanael(AT)msn(DOT)cn

My E-mail:benedict2004(AT)126(DOT)com

Best Regards for all of you,

Nathanael Lee from China

toracat
Site Admin

Re: I want to make contribute to centos.org.cn for centos website in China

Post by toracat » 2008/08/19 17:47:03

I will ask CentOS developers to respond to your post.

nathanael

Post by nathanael » 2008/08/20 00:48:42

Thank you for your reply. I do really look forward to it.

toracat
Site Admin

Post by toracat » 2008/08/21 17:16:50

Looks like you are not getting a response from the developers I attempted to contact. I suggest you post to the centos-devel mailing list:

http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel

because "all CentOS developers" are supposedly reading this list.

nathanael

Post by nathanael » 2008/08/21 18:24:25

Thank you so much for your help. I have send a mail to developers mail list. I do hope to get any reply. Thank you my honest moderator.