phpMyAdmin 2.6.2-pl1 - CentOS 4.0 RPM.. Location?

Issues related to software problems
SharedMedia

phpMyAdmin 2.6.2-pl1 - CentOS 4.0 RPM.. Location?

Post by SharedMedia » 2005/05/23 19:39:06

CentOS Fans...

phpMyAdmin 2.62-pl1 has been released (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/index.php), I was wondering if CentOS users had a stable RPM to use. Reason I ask is that I am fairly new to CentOS (RHEL), but familiar with Linux Redhat as I have been introduced a long time ago with RH7.0 :). I have searched and read alot of Posts within this forum and I must say... CentOS ROCKS! Because I could never get a hold of RHEL ISOs properly. So I am PROUD to say... My LINUX server has had an Upgrade from MITEL SME 6.0 to CentOS 4.0! And my server could not BE HAPPIER!!!

My projects are now under way, I plan on serving up some resources for my web guests, and if you could help out with some of these items by providing information or links that I may have missed over the years... that would be GREAT!

Plans:
1) Setup and IRCd (own network via DNS, no effnet or dalnet server connections) What package to use? Hmmm
2) Perhaps a JabberD server with custom client..
3) Setup and Install MAMBOSERVER ( thats easy :))

If you have any IRCd or JabberD Links n Info, please post them.. I'd be very interestsed on reading what other CentOS Users are using.....

Return to “CentOS 4 - Software Support”