Steam Source server, Day of Defeat Source, Counter Strike Source

If it doesn't fit in another category, ask it here.
pschaff
Retired Moderator

Re: Steam Source server, Day of Defeat Source, Counter Strike Source

Post by pschaff » 2011/05/10 14:25:37

[quote]
Rct_Tsoul wrote:
Well I now see where this is going, even if someone were to post the correct command line here for me you will just delete it or edit it and throw in some nasty little trolls to jack me up, so I will just ask that it be emailed to me at the address below:
rcttsoul2@gmail.com[/quote]
I fail to see why anything said here would lead you to that conclusion, nor was anything said just to "jack you up". Requesting a private reply, on the other hand, would lead to exactly the kind of information hiding that you seem to expect us to engage in.

Any replies should be made here and will not be modified (except for correcting obvious errors such as failing to format correctly) or deleted by moderators unless they contain explicit abuse in violation of the often-cited guidelines (which you are pushing pretty hard), illegal material, or spam.

Rct_Tsoul

Post by Rct_Tsoul » 2011/05/17 05:49:35

I did get a reply on my email and for some reason they wount give me there name so that I can post a thankyou to him or her on here, they told me that they would provide me with the info in spite of others on here that they dont like, and yes, I now have my server running, THANKYOU to whom ever it was.

pschaff
Retired Moderator

Post by pschaff » 2011/05/17 10:16:28

That's going to be a rather frustrating end to this thread for the next person who finds it while looking for the fix you now apparently have, but have not chosen to share.

Rct_Tsoul

Post by Rct_Tsoul » 2011/05/17 13:24:14

I am on my smartphone right now, I will share this info when I get home tonight now knowing that you won't delete or edit it, it would also be good to delete all the bullcrap bickering in this thread AFTER I post the solution.

AlanBartlett
Forum Moderator

Post by AlanBartlett » 2011/05/17 13:37:55

[quote]
it would also be good to delete all the bullcrap bickering in this thread AFTER I post the solution.
[/quote]
No. I am sorry to disappoint you but that will not happen. This thread will remain, as it stands.

For your guidance, I reproduce points 1 to 3 of the [url=https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14274&forum=47]Readme First[/url] thread --

[quote]
[b][size=120]1. Post Content[/size][/b]

Please use clear, concise, and appropriate language. Use of texting abbreviations ("u" for "you", "ur" for "your", etc.) is discouraged. Links may be (and often should be) used to reference external or internal material appropriate to the content of the post. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(internet)]Flames[/url], [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)]trolling[/url], foul language, insults, name-calling, or other personal attacks are not acceptable. Members may privately report posts they consider to be abusive or inappropriate to the forum moderators.

[b][size=120]2. Forum Moderators[/size][/b]

All of the moderators on the CentOS fora are members who (like the entire CentOS core development team) volunteer to provide their time and good judgment free of charge. The moderating team may, at their discretion, remove, edit, move, or lock posts or threads at any time. Habitual and flagrant violators of these guidelines are subject to having their forum accounts locked or terminated. If in doubt moderators will consult among themselves, or with core CentOS team members, before taking action. Moderators are listed on the [url=https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/index.php]Forum Index[/url] page. Clicking on a moderator's name will bring up their account profile page, which in turn has the option to send a Personal Message [PM] if you have a need to contact a moderator.

[b][size=120]3. Complaints[/size][/b]

The fora are an inappropriate venue for publicly discussing any personal issues you may have with the forum guidelines or administration. Please contact the moderators or administrators by email or private message if you have such concerns. If you disagree with a moderator's action concerning your posts please contact the moderator in question for clarification. The moderators are perfectly willing to privately and civilly discuss any disagreements.
[/quote]