Server Down all day and still no resolve.

Support for webhosts that use CentOS
McPhil

Server Down all day and still no resolve.

Post by McPhil » 2007/09/03 02:31:32

HostRocket.com dedicated support is awful today. Our dedicated server has been down all day. We have been trying to contact HostRocket at 1-866-519-7079 all day. The auto attendant states we are first in line, then moments later it states they can't take our call do to high call volumes for 8 hours straight. We have sent two trouble tickets through the dedicated trouble ticket system early in the day with still no resolve 8 hours later. We sent two emails to support at hostrocket.com and two emails to dedicated at hostrocket.com throughout the day with no reply and no resolve.

I have to say I am absolutely floored at the incredibly pour level of server Hostrocket.com and decided to provide our business today. Server outagess equal no business and HostRocket.com has made themselves unavailable for more than 10 hours - no reply, no answers, no resolve. We will be leaving HostRocket.com after a 3 year relationship because this is not the first time this has happened, but I promise it will be the last.

-Phil

Return to “CentOS 5 - Webhosting Support”