Why is CentOS 8 Stream Called CentOS 8 Stream?, Where is CentOS 8 Everything?, and Where is the Documentation Wiki?

Comments, suggestions, compliments, etc
Wiki'sneedtobebooks

Why is CentOS 8 Stream Called CentOS 8 Stream?, Where is CentOS 8 Everything?, and Where is the Documentation Wiki?

Post by Wiki'sneedtobebooks » 2019/11/11 13:55:42

Why is CentOS 8 Stream Called CentOS 8 Stream when the closest definition of why it's called that is because it's going to be more like Redhat, but it already is as close to being like Redhat Server at least as it's supposed to be except it had more features documented better? Where is CentOS 8 Everything and if they are going to call it CentOS 8 Stream they should have a downloadable version or whatever called CentOS 8 Stream Everything that can fit on one Dual Layer 8.5 GB DVD is not Blu-ray finally or one double-sided dual-layer DVD except considering double-sided dual-layer DVD's are extremely rare and expensive now, which is the great thing about Linux anyway is that the people who distribution these Linux Operating Systems know how to provide it for download in multiple formats including multiple Compact Discs, sometime multiple Digital Versatile Discs, and hopefully Blu-ray as well as High Definition Digital Versatile Disc if necessary including Blu-ray Xtended Length if it will help or make Linux better. Also, what make Linux so great is that besides CentOS is that it costs practically nothing for the poorest users out there that really need an Operating System and all most of them want if anything is at least a small donation, which if CentOS sort of expected that or had it set up to take donations through paypal that wouldn't be so bad if it helped make CentOS better. Finally, Where is the Documentation Wiki, I think it's there, but it's not as detailed or they took away a lot of features that I though were great about CentOS, and who do I contact about this because there is no contact information or way of contacting these people to tell them what you think except through the forum, which I can't remember if I can get in or not and I not sure I'm actually getting my point across to the right people if what they did is actually a bad thing.