Search found 521 matches
- 2015/06/16 18:18:32
- Forum: CentOS 6 - General Support
- Topic: From what tag in the linux sources did 6.x come
- Replies: 2
- Views: 731
Thats indeed very hard to tell. RH did fork their version of the kernel for C6 at 2.6.32, but their 2.6.32 is very far away from the vanilla 2.6.32 (backporting and stuff).
- 2015/04/02 19:06:59
- Forum: CentOS 6 - Software Support
- Topic: PHP issue when trying to set up OwnCloud
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1766
I'm guessing that somehow broke something. Probably those two PHP versions are conflicting with each other. I installed the IUS-repo incl. the yum-replace plugin, which - when installing php54 the right way - usually takes care of such issues, as it replaces stock php with a newer one. Owncloud work...
- 2015/04/02 18:05:18
- Forum: CentOS 6 - Security Support
- Topic: package updates impact
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2789
First, read the relevant errata at Red Hat's errata page to see what gets fixed with each package. Second, test them in a test environment, if you expect issues. For what I can tell, I run httpd (with SSL support), bind, ntp, syslog, mysql and php scripts on various C6 machines, and had never issues...
- 2015/03/17 20:47:21
- Forum: CentOS 6 - Networking Support
- Topic: [SOLVED] em1: received packet with own address as source add
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2987
I would first suggest to update your box to 6.6 and the current kernel, and then see if the issues goes away.