Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 2011/04/24 05:02:37
- Forum: CentOS 5 - Software Support
- Topic: [SOLVED] Centos 5.6 - updating from PHP 5.1.6 to PHP 5.3
- Replies: 20
- Views: 30835
Thanks, the procedures above appear to work. I did encounter 1 message, however, when re/starting the httpd service: [b][warn] module php5_module is already loaded, skipping[/b] I solved this by commenting out the line: LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf per inst...
- 2010/10/24 22:05:37
- Forum: CentOS 5 - Oracle Installation and Support
- Topic: Guidance OCI8 installation/configuration for PHP
- Replies: 4
- Views: 25637
Im trying to attach oracle to PHP on CentOS5.5. So far Ive been unable to do so. The OCI8 module is not configured with PHP5.1 by default, and I havent found any YUM modules that install it. If there are no YUM install modules planned, is there a workaround. Any advice helps. Thanks for Reading.
- 2010/10/24 21:49:41
- Forum: CentOS 5 - Miscellaneous Questions
- Topic: Locate Command Problem on CentOS 5.5 Live CD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 657
FYI. I thought Id give the Live CD developers a heads-up on a possible issue I found with the locate command. My apologies if Im wrong or youre already aware of it. The live CD was very satisfactory otherwise. I get a message that /var/lib/mlocate/mlocate.db cannot be found when attempting to use...